Viaje Mar Rojo Ruta Norte con Buceo Cabo la Nao
The sailing route is the established one, weather provided. However, having our own guides makes easier building up a “tailor-made” itinerary according to the preferences and experiences of our divers.
The Yacht will sail out of Hurghada Port northwards, with destination the Reefs of the Ras Mohammed National Park (Yolanda, Anemone City…), diving also on the famous Thistlegorm and Dunraven Reefs, and of course the Abu Nuhas Reef with the full series of wrecks (“Carnatic”, “Giannis D”, ”Kimon K”…) and reefs, (Careless Reef…).
Sumptuous sea life with walls packed with gorgonians and abundance of soft corals. A large variety of colourful fish life (clownfish, anthias, jacks, lionfish, Moray eel…). We hope also to see some turtles, and even one or two sharks.
Water temperature ranges between 27-29 centigrade degrees, so a 3 – 5 mm wetsuit, with or without hood, may be appropriate.
- It is compulsory to have dive computer and marker buoy.
- Minimum qualification required: Open Water Diver or equivalent
- At least 10 logged dives
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity over the end-of-journey date
- One dive light/flashlight per person for night dives.
- Dive insurance (if you do not have your own, we can help you with it)